Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I have chosen a trailer design that is a large improvement over my current one and should drastically decrease my reassembly time when taking trips. Rick Hueschen was kind enough to send me some pics of his trailer which I hope to duplicate in all of it's mechanical aspects. He's able to assemble his boat while on the trailer and launch in around a half hour. That is exactly what I am looking for. His design is simple and well thought out with focus being on ease of assembly and reduced build and dismantle times. Here are some pics of his design.










2 comments:

  1. hi i am trying to get some onfo on building a trailer like this for my tiki do you have any drawings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design , would like to also build similar pull-out cradle , any drawings/sketch you could share .

    Kiwi New Zealand

    ReplyDelete